The operation Joshua short-term outreach programme is designed to help committed Christians maximise their annual leave or vacation by visiting a mission field for periods between two weeks to six months.
Students are also encouraged to sign up to join short-term mission outreach teams during their vacations or gap year in the University. Many students have been able to take advantage of the operation Joshua experience to learn, discover, fuel their passion, calling and roles in the global missions enterprise.
Generally, the operation Joshua experience provides opportunity for participants to:
- Experience the mission field first hand
- Meet and make new friends among like-passion team mates
- Make friends among the unengaged or unreached peoples
- Visit and work alongside experienced missionaries on the field
- Encourage the missionaries by share the burden of the work
- Bring back first-hand missions information to the Church
To join a short-term mission outreach team or arrange for a trip to the mission field apply below